[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - rip whitney

• Advertisement

rip whitney

Just like the title says!

Re: rip whitney

Postby WalkAway » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

I really don't get the outrage at making jokes. It's not like anyone's happy about her dying. I was never a huge Houston fan, but like MJ, I respected her contribution to music, so I was a little sad (but not really surprised) to hear that she died. And I don't have a problem with some well-placed humor--better to smile and laugh about the person's crazy antics than cry over what can't be changed.
WalkAway

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 am

I demand a flame thread and joke thread if I die too. lol

For the last 10 years people have associated crack jokes with Whitney Houston, so fuck 'em if they want to be all "ooooh, too sooon and inappropriate" with the jokes now.

I'm gonna post some of these on my FB wall and see how many people drop me. LMAO
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 am

I like the idea of a flame wake. I wonder if any cultures actually do that. Maybe the Irish, kinda? I dunno.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby truthagainst » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby liarmcliarface » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Previous

Return to Anything Goes