[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Road Runner or ATT

• Advertisement

Road Runner or ATT

Just like the title says!

Re: Road Runner or ATT

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I had AT&T uverse and basic DSL, and I never had a problem with them. I want to go back to them, but they don't offer the service I want. I switched to a local cable company, and they suck too. I'm switching to xfinity I think next month after I catch up on some bills. I never had problems with my AT&T service, and when I did (when I moved) they sent a really cute contractor out who was awesome as well as cute (did I mention cute?). No charge for fixing it either, but my shitty local cable company charges even when they install service and it doesn't work the next day (assholes).
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Postby DMS Tech Team » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm

I would go with Road Runner. I had them before and they're good, not problem free, but about as good as I have had. If I lived in an area where they offered service, I would use them again.
Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby prosetitute » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 pm

I realize I'm late to the party, but we switched everything over from cable/road runner to dish network/ATT Uverse. LOVE IT! Our bill is half what it was through Time Warner and we've had absolutely no issues with our service. With our previous setup the cable got scrambled every time the wind blew and we were restarting the damn router 4 times a day. Not to mention that the cable went out at least once a month and it took them days to fix it.

We called the cable company to come pick up their equipment and the fuckers said it would be two months before someone could come get it! We see their fucking trucks in town every goddamned day but apparently they can't stop for 30 seconds to get their shit. We're going to have to take it to the nearest office and drop it off or they're going to keep charging us for it. Bastards. I think my parents' have a neighbor who works for them and I'm tempted to punt the stuff into the back of his truck next time I'm over there.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:26 pm

For reliability, DSL is 1000x better. How many times do your phones go out? I never had a problem with DSL, but I don't get good uverse in my neighborhood dammit. I had uverse when I lived with someone, and I loved it. I'm stuck with cable, and xfinity has an offer.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby DMS Tech Team » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby 420Writer » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 am

I'm a UVerser believer.

I had DSL and was forced to change. (DSL is no longer available here)

If you have ATT and call them to "cancel" your DSL, they will offer you some sweet deals on UVerse. I get the highest speed for $19.99 a month for the year... plus they gave me a $100 gift card to pay for the equipment.
(stand alone, no TV or phone attached)

They always have some special going on... and truth is, even the highest speeds with no deal is cheaper than XFinity stand-alone.
420Writer

Return to Anything Goes