[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Slave to the Computer?

• Advertisement

Slave to the Computer?

Just like the title says!

Re: Slave to the Computer?

Postby Devil_youknow » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Gah Willie, why did you have to post that song? Now I can't get it out of my head. Last night I was brushing my teeth while singing "Brush your goddamn teeth!"
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Postby Scribe On Demand » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:55 am

2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby BurnCEs » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 am

BurnCEs

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Postby Scribe On Demand » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Yes, look into my eyes. I know much.

And Willy - I'm not gonna lie, that damn meme still makes me smirk. Don't hate me for my short attention span and easily amused nature.
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby prosetitute » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 pm

We solved the problem by shutting our internet off for a few months. Still had access on our phones but only used them to look up directions and things of that nature. If I really needed to do something online I'd go to the library or to my parents' house and borrow a computer.

I did a ton of reading and was in bed at a decent hour every night. We had our internet hooked up again Monday b/c my temp job is winding down and I need to start looking for something else, putting in apps to return to school, and hunt for a new house. It's so much easier to do all of that online.

The first damn thing I did was install Civilization V (I bought it a while back and never installed it b/c you have to register online) and stay up half the night building an empire. Now it's Saturday and I'm groggy as hell and I've been reading the same book for three days b/c I'm more motivated to noodle around on the computer than read or go to bed before 2am. I need an intervention.
"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"
prosetitute

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Previous

Return to Anything Goes