[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Thank You To All That Is Good And Holy!!!

• Advertisement

Thank You To All That Is Good And Holy!!!

Just like the title says!

Thank You To All That Is Good And Holy!!!

Postby Page1News » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:21 pm

That is all! :D
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Advertisement

Re: Thank You To All That Is Good And Holy!!!

Postby Pardon_my_French » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:31 pm

You're welcome.

Pardon_my_French

Postby Page1News » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Can we also have an "Extreme Makeover -- Website Edition?" :P
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 pm

I'll drink to whatever we are celebrating.

I'm looking forward to DSS 2.0 for the freelancing focus. We have a good group here, so it would be cool to continue it.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby DMS Tech Team » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby Devil_youknow » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Tell the stalkers exactly what they can do.

Devil_youknow

Postby Gary Busey for CE » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

-------
I was in "Lethal Weapon," dammit.
Gary Busey for CE

Postby Page1News » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Page1News

Postby Pardon_my_French » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:34 am

I finally got a new mod for my forum (someone I've been trolling with since 1995 :mrgreen: ) and I gave a home to the AOL expats, because AOL is closing their board.

I like the basic blue, but apparently, the default phpbb coloration is ugly. Who knew?
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Next

Return to Anything Goes