[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Has Andrew moved over to HubPages?

• Advertisement

Has Andrew moved over to HubPages?

Just like the title says!

Has Andrew moved over to HubPages?

Postby partygirl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:53 pm

partygirl

Advertisement

Re: Has Andrew moved over to HubPages?

Postby Gary Busey for CE » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:19 pm

I would like a site where I don't have to do anything at all. Just submit an email address for them to send money to through Paypal on a weekly basis. It has to be at least $1000 a week though for it to be worth the time of me submitting my email address. I also need the site to pay all taxes so I won't have to worry about that.

Anyone know where I can find that? If you do, just sign me up for it please. I'm busy.

:roll:
-------
I was in "Lethal Weapon," dammit.
Gary Busey for CE

Postby The Batman » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 pm

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Page1News » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm

I know the perfect site for whoever made that post: applyforwelfare [dot] net.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby 420Writer » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

wait... I got got stuck on "Demand Studios - Not accepted"...
:D

Dude reminds me of a lady who was attempting to work on a promo project with me...
(the application process is sent out in a series of emails from the different depts)

-when we told her the client required a drug test within 3 days, she replied "I have an appointment with my doctor next month, I'll take care of it then"

-when we told her she would need to submit additional references from clients she had performed promotional services for, she replied "they are too busy for that kinda thing"

-when we told her she would need to send examples of her previous work she replied "you can look them up."

-when we told her that due to an incomplete application, we could not hire her at this time she replied "I answered all your emails, how can it be incomplete?."
420Writer

Postby DMS Tech Team » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Is this dude fucking serious?? What the fuck? "Uhm, yeah, I really don't want to have to do anything, but I want to be paid a lot of money for it." "I only want to write about whatever I want to and I don't want to conform to any 'rules or regulations.'"

What a fucking moron. Oh and for U.S. citizens that do not live in the U.S., it's very fucking easy. Get behind a VPN, if that's needed to access their site, put a U.S. address (friend or family) and apply... It's not that fucking hard. My friend lives overseas and freelances for WA and several other sites that require U.S. residents. They only know as much as you tell them... Dumb ass.
Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby Shirley » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:44 am

Shirley

Postby clank » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 am

clank

Return to Anything Goes