[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - What's up with the forum headers?

• Advertisement

What's up with the forum headers?

Got a problem with the website? Something you think we need? Idea for another forum? Post it here for Patrick.

What's up with the forum headers?

Postby jekhyl » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 am

The only thing I see is DSS blog. The only way to go back is using the arrow. Am I the only one seeing this?
Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.
jekhyl

Advertisement

Re: What's up with the forum headers?

Postby scrappy_bitch » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 am

No, I'm getting it too. Seems to be some kind of forum bug. Using Firefox 5 here.
scrappy_bitch

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby BurnCEs » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 am

BurnCEs

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 am

FYI (maybe everyone knows already), but the bottom of threads has the DMS link, so you don't have to go back to the whole index every time. Just pat me on the head if I'm slow to realize it. :lol:
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby prosetitute » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 pm

"Whoa! This guy has taffy!"