[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - No Gossip Rule

• Advertisement

No Gossip Rule

Announcement and things like that (duh). You can't reply to any of these. So don't try. One way communication only. Very Web 1.0 circa 1996.

Re: No Gossip Rule

Postby The Batman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:46 am

"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Advertisement

Postby The Batman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 pm

The Batman

Postby Justbrowsing » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

I have to say, I have mixed feelings about this. I am glad to see some of the snark go. I'm as guilty of it as anyone. The bitching and cat fights are way out of hand. But trying to control what every talks about is what causes them. This is the same thing.

Having said that, if I want to walk on egg shells about every topic, I can do that at the zforums. A lot of you said this place was becoming the zforums, in my mind, it just did.

I thought the FB thing was out of line and I said so. If you had a problem with it, then you should of said so on that thread. A flouncing thread is one of the things we are usually pick at.

I don't want to see this forum degrade into a pit, I said that too. I also don't want it to degrade into a place where everyone is a completely anal about the topics. There are some people who post regularly here that are going to be throw this rule in everyone's face, with every topic. I've already seen it happen once.

I'm going to put DSS in my rearview. I don't want to be censored. That is one of the things I hate about the zforums. I probably will lurk, because the information is often interesting. I'm done as a poster.

I like a lot of the people here and DH and Patrick, I wish you continued success. I love your blogs.
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

SARCASM: the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.
Justbrowsing

Postby The Batman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:37 pm

The Batman

Postby Ken » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Ken

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Deep thoughts, by Kenneth Crawford.

Hey kenny, hows that SEO coming along?
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Ken telling people what they should do and how to behave just never gets old. Ken trying to do it under the authority of people he threatened to sue a month ago, that's new.
The Batman

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby The Batman » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Actually, as much as I make fun of Ken, I don't think he's an idiot. I just think he's wrong about a lot of things, I don't appreciate his constant attempts to tell other people what they should do, and I think he's marketing to the wrong crowd. Never read his blog though.
The Batman

Postby Page1News » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Oh, hi Ken. You still need a copy editor. :D :P
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements