[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - This is why DS doesn't take their writers seriously

• Advertisement

This is why DS doesn't take their writers seriously

Got a suggestion for Demand Studios? Let's make their Zombies come over here for suggestions...

This is why DS doesn't take their writers seriously

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:18 pm

This blessed little gem of a snippet:

In Response to Re: Being a Full-time Freelance Writer:
"Don't forget to look beyond content writing. :) There are lots of opportunities out there, and many of them pay very well."
Posted by CarrieBeth

One of DMS' "writers" asks: "Mind giving a tip to what you mean by this? Thanks!"

Okay, for those of us who know how to write and are that by profession, these types are the reason that we are all treated like sludge on the bottom of a car's wheel well after a drive in the thawing, muddy snow.

DMS, if you give a rat's ass about quality, fucking stop hiring stupid people.

(A froggy can always hope)
In the meantime, I'm not writing a damned word for you, and instead, am investing my time into ventures that will take me far away from the likes of you, and the stupid people that call themselves "writers" and "editors" in your soup of slimy filth.

Pardon_my_French

Advertisement

Re: This is why DS doesn't take their writers seriously

Postby Natch » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Absolutely true. Demand can't make up its mind whether it wants quality writers or low-rate article spinners. Until it does, it treats all its writers like they can't write for shit.
"It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption."
Natch

Postby partygirl » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm

LOL, froggie, "soup of slimy filth." Well put!
partygirl

Postby Nuh-uh » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Nuh-uh

Postby WriterOfSpam » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:56 pm

“That’s not writing, that’s typing.” - Truman Capote
WriterOfSpam

Postby yes_that_anne » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:38 pm

yes_that_anne

Postby Ladidah » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:57 pm

"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

Postby Nuh-uh » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:24 pm

I wish I was drunk.
:D

You know, the more I think about it... the more I don't care what DMS cheerleaders poison new people with.

It's been said before that many people, although they'd like to think they are, are not actually writers over there. There are two cheerleaders I want to cunt punt, but that's just because they're exceptionally retarded and don't agree with me. :lol:

That Associated Content thing sounds like it was a pretty good idea. I remember when I was researching DMS to see if I wanted to work there (based on the fact that I researched it and still decided to sign up, I shouldn't have more than a 2 for a research score) I found some asshole had written a $4.99 eBook on how to make money writing there. I thought, "What an asswipe - I would never pay to find out how to make money at a content mill.." but there are probably tons of people who did.

Wish I'd'a thought of that.
Nuh-uh

Return to Demand Suggestions