[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Guess Who?

• Advertisement

Guess Who?

The CEs have one, why not the writers? Insert your canned responses for CEs here.

Guess Who?

Postby i_smell » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:38 pm

I have a degree in [insert medical/science/tech field here] and have included [2, 3] references to support the concepts and methods stated in this article.

You passed Science for Non-Majors 101 with a grade of C- and in first grade your mommy let you water the plants outside all by yourself.

Since your scientific background is more extensive than mine, it is only natural that you should want me to include some erroneous statements you pulled from your buttcrack.

So by all means,suggest away! Don't hesitate to ask that I include oxycontin, oxymorons, and ox testicles as alternative causes of oxidation. I'll write whatever you want because all I want is to get paid. I use a special DMS-only pseudonym and a fake picture, so no one will know these stupid--I mean, stupendously brilliant--ideas came from me. It's like magical armor that shields me from embarrassment. Kind of like your cloak of anonymity, except that I can mix it up by using the name of a semi-famous murderer from my home state. Anyone stupid enough to read an eHow article written by a serial killer is better off serially killed.

Cheerio and have a blessed magical wicked wonderful day!
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Advertisement

Re: Guess Who?

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:43 pm

hehehehe.......win.

Pardon_my_French

Postby WriterOfSpam » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:05 pm

“That’s not writing, that’s typing.” - Truman Capote
WriterOfSpam

Postby Ladidah » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 pm

dss.jpg

I just want you to see the ad above this beautiful post.

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

Postby jekhyl » Sun May 01, 2011 10:29 am

WINNING!! :mrgreen:
Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.
jekhyl

Postby Iwriteautostuff » Wed May 11, 2011 12:33 am

Frelling LOL!!! And here I thought we should be seriously disputing asinine remarks and requests made by the inept editors over there. THAT's why I had my forum and site privileges revoked. If I had known that, I would still be turning out content that actually helped people perform the repair jobs I was writing about, instead of confoozling them more than they already are and happily banking almost $1000 a week.
Iwriteautostuff

Return to Writer Boilerplates