• Advertisement

PV Lists

suite101.com

PV Lists

Postby oyvey » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 am

Suite writers, the list of PVs for Feb is available:

http://www.suite101.com/promo/pvs_022011

Really, I hope I don't cry when the March ones come out...
oyvey

Advertisement

Re: PV Lists

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 pm

March will be craziness. I chat with some top players at Suite. If you've been at Suite for at least a year, maybe 2, you know who the top earners are. Look at their profiles. That's how you check to see if Suite is worth it. If the big earners are (and I think you can guess at least 3 of them) not posting articles, you know that they have been severely hit and all of the big earners have been at Suite for a while. You can also identify top earners, because most of them quit posting in the forums due to cannibals.

Don't read the idiots with 10 articles who said they've recovered. No one cares. Watch what the top earners are doing, and that will tell you if Suite has/will recover.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby oyvey » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Many of the top earners piss me off, actually. They brag about how much they make on the forums then point fingers at "newbies" and "cannibals" when their pay goes down. Not saying cannibalism isn't a real problem, but I think there are "suitees" who are full of themselves and high on their self-perceived importance. My favorite was the stupid fight over owning keywords and phrases. Ridiculous.

We've also got a neurotic mess going ballistic on various threads over the Read On box, and a "planner" begging MK to explain to her why a reader who finds her articles wouldn't only want to read the rest of her articles, not some other piece of trash article that doesn't have her magic touch.

People overestimate their own importance.
oyvey

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Of course. The "bloggers" at Suite don't get that NO ONE FUCKING CARES. Why won't readers finish my article on how I brushed my teeth today? WTF? The read on box is taking away my readers!!!! How about you write something interesting? Moron!

The top writers (at least some of them) are cool. Yeah, some of them are proud of themselves LOL but, they are cool one-on-one. I can't really blame them for being pissed at the shit Suite is allowing to stay on the site and taking away their income. Mia was really helpful back in the day. When do you ever see her help out anyone anymore?

Danny Pollard is a fucking cannibal and it was so fucking obvious. Suite doesn't get rid of anyone who is a detriment to the site. Instead, they keep people who will just keep writing for the pennies. They don't care that Danny is browsing the top PV people and copying their stuff. Danny keeps writing and the only person he's taking away from is the person he is cannibalizing. He's still making money for Suite whether the reader goes to the original writer or Danny's shitty self-promo articles, so Suite doesn't care if someone takes money out of your pocket.

Barbi Trejo is another one. She's had articles pulled (she had at least 3 health articles pulled for being dangerous), edited to high heaven (the "Jews are responsible for 9/11" bullshit article), and they let her stay. Who keeps writers who do this shit? Not even DS would keep someone who wrote the shit Barbi writes or the plagiarism that Danny pulls.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Return to Suite 101