[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Goodbye, Suite101... We hardly know you...

• Advertisement

Goodbye, Suite101... We hardly know you...

suite101.com

Goodbye, Suite101... We hardly know you...

Postby IloveCEs » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:19 pm

IloveCEs

Advertisement

Re: Goodbye, Suite101... We hardly know you...

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 am

Yeah, we've been discussing it here http://mostprobablysuite101.com/phpBB3/ ... um.php?f=2

I think that they are getting rid of the Suite101 domain. They'll let shitty writers continue to run the old domain into the ground, and the moneymakers will move to the new domain.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Peaches » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am

I wonder if they're going to pay me the $8.32 they owe me from the past few months, at the current rate it'll never hit the $10 for payout.
“It is not whether you win or lose, it is whether or not you get totally stoked.” -Sun Tzu
Peaches

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:44 pm

That's a good question. I always make payout, but I wonder how much money Suite has made off of Panda, because people who were earning maybe a buck a day now make close to nothing. It might be why they focus on new writers instead of the people who do well. They said they have 20,000 writers, and #10 in the top 10 earners was $300. I made $40 last month, and I consider myself fortunate, because lots of people with similar article amounts aren't making payout. It's pathetic.

I'm waiting for the announcement that they are ditching suite101. There's gonna be some real fallout, and I can't wait to grab some popcorn and watch. :lol:
CE_ClueBat

Postby IloveCEs » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 am

Oh, that sure is going to be entertaining.

I especially can't wait to see the reaction of feature writers. I am tired of their fucking attitude.

On a totally unrelated subject, that Donald guy on the Suite forums is seriously getting on my nerves.
IloveCEs

Postby Pardon_my_French » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Pardon, did you get paid? They paid us on Thurs/Fri.

They are discussing topic owners. They canned editors and now they are going to let the shit writers run the topics. Oh yeah, that's a great idea Suite. :roll:
CE_ClueBat

Postby Pardon_my_French » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 pm

CE_ClueBat

Postby IloveCEs » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Damn, I'm disappointed that you didn't even contact me. I would have loved to say "Your mom" to that nutjob.

I make about $5/month there now. I think I should try to majorly troll the S101 forums for a while. I just want to see how long it takes them to fire my ass.
IloveCEs

Return to Suite 101