[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Questions From a Suite Newbie

• Advertisement

Questions From a Suite Newbie

suite101.com

Re: Questions From a Suite Newbie

Postby BurnCEs » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 pm

BurnCEs

Advertisement

Postby MsMoneyPenny » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Thanks again, BurnCEs, for the tips. I love how it's only your first piece that goes under the microscope. That'll be sweet, for a change.

That's good that they give the writers bonuses when they reach milestones. That'll should help light a fire under my ass. :D
MsMoneyPenny

Postby yes_that_anne » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 pm

I've got a shiny new Internets for the first person to get either of the previous two spam posts past a DMS CE. :twisted:
yes_that_anne

Postby CuzISaidSo » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 pm

I posted another article today, and like the others I added yesterday, really paid attention to what keywords I used by researching them.

My views have shot up in just 24 hours...didn't see that happening so soon. You can click on the stats to see what search engine phrases people use to find your articles, and I see people actually used the keywords I chose.

So, I guess keyword research really doesn't have to go far beyond using the Adwords tool.
CuzISaidSo

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 am

Watching those PVs move is as addictive as a crack and crystal meth sub.
BurnCEs

Postby MsMoneyPenny » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:35 pm

OK, got my first article in to Suite just now. Fuck me but that took longer than I expected. :shock:

Of course, I'm always an anal retentive twit when I submit my first few articles at a new place. I expect that to wear off shortly. :D
MsMoneyPenny

Postby MsMoneyPenny » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Well, fuck me again. Went downstairs to eat a bowl of soup, came back to my computer and the article was accepted. I think I'm in love. :D
MsMoneyPenny

Postby Page1News » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Fucking awesome, MoneyPenny, not bad when you consider that's the most difficult bit. The rest is plain sailing.
BurnCEs

Postby yes_that_anne » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I just had a look at my PVs. They're through the roof since I started paying proper attention to keywords. Thanks! :)
yes_that_anne

PreviousNext

Return to Suite 101