[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - So,I wrote this post on Textbroker

• Advertisement

So,I wrote this post on Textbroker

textbroker.com

So,I wrote this post on Textbroker

Postby Devil_youknow » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 am

TB has become my place to go where I feel I should write that day, but don't feel like putting forth an effort. Ergo, I write froth there.

Wrote a frothy piece on vintage garments and body shapes. Then, decided to track it down to see where it turned up. Saw it on E-Zine Articles where some woman had posted it and claimed it as her own.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Is this normal for TB? I mean, I usually write product descriptions or blog posts so I never had this problem, but this seemed kind of dodgy.
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Re: So,I wrote this post on Textbroker

Postby Scribe On Demand » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm

It's fairly common. Even some DMS people subcontracted to TB for awhile because I saw the same formatting and quick guidelines. That was when I decided not to write for them anymore.

Because TB rates are so low, I suspect many dodgy entrepreneurial types subcontract there for other sites and content mills.
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby Devil_youknow » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks Scribe. I just thought it was weird. To tell the truth, I only go to textbroker if I'm bored at lunch or want to write girlie stuff no one cares about.

But...you're right, it's all dodgy that.
Devil_youknow

Postby Scribe On Demand » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Glad to help. TB great for when you're desperate, but you can make more elsewhere with a little searching.
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby Damnwhofarted » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

TB and WordGigs are popular amongst the E-zine crowds. They can't write their own shit, so they go to the aforementioned sites to get ripped off.
Damnwhofarted

Return to Textbroker