• Advertisement

Constant Edits

brighthub.com

Constant Edits

Postby undercover » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 am

Is anybody else having their articles on BH edited and edited again and then edited AGAIN? I am set up to receive email alerts when my stuff gets republished, so I am aware of a constant editing of my work. My name is still on the article as the author, but the edits are so constant that I feel more like a former consultant than anything else, at this point.

Just curious what others are experiencing on BH as the content mills continue to fight their inevitable deaths.
undercover

Advertisement

Re: Constant Edits

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Yep, I actually just got one of these. I don't really care though. They are editing my google articles, and I guarantee I know more about the system than some schmoe on their site, but my name isn't tied to my articles and I get 8 cents a payout from them, so no biggie.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby sickofstupidity » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm

I don't mind the constant editing, but I hate when the SEO people make typos/spelling errors in the meta titles/descriptions. Then I look like an idiot!
sickofstupidity

Postby undercover » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:48 pm

We won't be getting any payouts anymore, either.
undercover

Postby sickofstupidity » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm

That ticks me off, because I was making decent rev share. I had quite a few articles up, some of which had great Google rankings (#1 through #5 for several). No more money from them, though. :cry:
sickofstupidity

Return to Bright Hub