[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Am I Just Lucky?

• Advertisement

Am I Just Lucky?

constant-content.com

Am I Just Lucky?

Postby Devil_youknow » Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 am

So I just started selling articles on Constant Content at the beginning of April. Put them up one at a time, only have 4 out there, 3 of which have sold. None of them were public requests.

Am I just lucky? This is pretty darn easy, they all got "views" and I think with the number of views the last one I put up (very recently I might add) that I might get to 100% sales.

Just asking because I never worked with them before but since I only freelance part-time it's a nice little amount of change. Is it normally this easy?
Devil_youknow

Advertisement

Re: Am I Just Lucky?

Postby liarmcliarface » Fri May 11, 2012 12:24 am

Never tried it, Devil. Still having good luck with it?
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 am

Hey Liar, awesome to see ya again! Haven't really submitted anything more this month due to lack of time but it seems like a good way to sell some stray articles you have laying around. :D

I wouldn't count on it as income, but if you have some writing you're doing absolutely nothing with, you can drop it off there and see if someone picks it up.
Devil_youknow

Postby Water's Fine » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:43 am

I just sold my first article for CC today, and I put it up around Christmas time. So you guys are right as usual -- someone said even if it takes a year, an article will sell. And I see I was clever enough to price it so I'd get at least $16. :roll: Yay me.

So I don't know if you're lucky, Devil, I think you're probably that good. But it does feel nice, and I feel motivated enough to write for them some more, esp. when it's like found money.
Water's Fine

Return to Constant Content