[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - WEP people are f*cking up the CC quiche

• Advertisement

WEP people are f*cking up the CC quiche

constant-content.com

WEP people are f*cking up the CC quiche

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm

The quiche at CC is slow, and it's rumored that it's from all these DMS WEP idiots. I hope CC just bans them, so my shit can go through faster.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: WEP people are f*cking up the CC quiche

Postby undercover » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 am

I just submitted a rewrite request at CC. Fucking CE at DS wanted me to write an additional article to include in the article I wrote (make sense?) Anyway, saw the big, red note that edits are taking longer and thought the same thing.

Okay, who told the DMS idiots about CC? Let's all go into the forums and tell them how great >cough< Bright Hub is and how rich they will get writing 800 words for $15 including three rewrites! Or better yet, we should post about how Suite 101 is making a come-back and they should go apply!

We need to strategize... :mrgreen:
undercover

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:35 am

lol that's a great idea! I was getting a couple day turnarounds, and now it's much longer. I went to the forums to see if anyone else was complaining, and there are a bunch of DMS zombie-like posts. One is a rant about getting an account suspended and how CC should provide help for new writers instead of just canning them. :lol:
CE_ClueBat

Postby BurnCEs » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 pm

BurnCEs

Postby partygirl » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

partygirl

Postby undercover » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Necro-ing this thread because I have had my latest submission for CC in review for over a week. I had hoped that review times would speed up eventually due to bad WEP riters getting terminated at CC and not clogging up the queue. This does not seem to be the case. Bummer.
undercover

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 am

Yeah, it's gotten even longer since I wrote this post. I'm not keeping exact track of the time, but it's at least a week. I keep writing and putting stuff in the queue.

I read a post from what I'm sure is a zomb who got her account suspended yesterday for trying to rewrite her articles that were online. It sounds exactly like a zomb, so thankfully, the more zombs they dump, the faster our quiches will return to normal.
CE_ClueBat

Postby undercover » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:53 am

undercover

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:29 am

I gave up the writing section and went to programming. The writing section is inundated with $1/article dipshits. I used to make OK money there. Nothing great. It's OK to keep it as side money, but Elance isn't a place for full-time work for sure.
CE_ClueBat

Postby undercover » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

Been nosing around in the CC forums. Any coincidence that for the last few months, it seems, there have been rants by riters complaining about picky editors at CC? :lol:

How dare they reject an article for improper formatting and not tell the author EVERY mistake they made. Why don't they just read the whole, poorly written article before sending it back? :roll: These posts read like AndrewB12 or whatever his name is over on the z-forums.

I've been an occasional user of CC. Kind of wish I had been using it more before, but I can always start now.
undercover

Next

Return to Constant Content