[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Tips for Selling at CC

• Advertisement

Tips for Selling at CC

constant-content.com

Tips for Selling at CC

Postby sickofstupidity » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Does anyone have any tips for selling more articles at CC? I have submitted four articles so far; one sold the day it was approved, so I was like, "Yeah! CC is awesome!" The other three are sitting there with few views.

I do look at the latest sold content report each day and I try to set my prices at reasonable levels (although CC takes such a big cut that I really don't want to price anything at less than $30).

Any other suggestions? I don't expect to sell every article right away, but I'd like to sell a few each week consistently.
sickofstupidity

Advertisement

Re: Tips for Selling at CC

Postby EnigmaticJack » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Load it up. The best way (in my limited experience there, anyway) to get consistent sales is to have a LOT on the site on a bunch of different topics. If you just focus on a niche you might do well when somebody's looking for shit in that niche, but if nobody's looking then your shit'll just sit there. The more options you have and the more topics you cover, the more likely somebody'll be looking for what you're selling.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am

Look through this forum. I've left a few tips as have others. I just started up again, uploaded an article and it sold about a week later. It's a cool place.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Return to Constant Content