• Advertisement

Constant Content

constant-content.com

Constant Content

Postby marsha » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Has anyone had any luck there? What kind of stuff actually gets sold?
marsha

Advertisement

Re: Constant Content

Postby LincolnParkAfterDark » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 am

I sell about one article per month there. And it's always for full-rights, even though I have a ton of usage rights stuff up. Anything and everything sells, but the most popular stuff seems to be tech articles, social networking, information about SEO, business, pet care, insurance and home improvement. Although the articles I've sold have been about a random assortment of topics: the iPhone, guns, garden care, power tools...I even sold an article I wrote about Mafia Wars! My highest $ article was one I initially wrote for Seed about car insurance. The assignment was for $105, and of course, mine didn't get chosen. I sold it on CC a few weeks later for $80. Not bad.

But remember, CC takes a 35% cut of what your article sells for.
LincolnParkAfterDark

Re: Constant Content

Postby JulianneHarte » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

After reading a thread on the zombie forum about re-purposing rejected articles to CC, I decided to try it today. I've never worked with them before, but I checked that everything met their (very thin) requirements and submitted it. It was an article that I worked very hard on (before I learned better) that was incredibly detailed and got rejected for something incredibly stupid. I'll let you know what happens with it at CC.
Check out http://ayearofbaking.blogspot.com, one woman's mission to bake every day for a year!
JulianneHarte

Return to Constant Content