• Advertisement

hey

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

hey

Postby DMS_Day_Laborer » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Wish I'd found this forum like a year ago! Glad the zombies started a thread about how much it sucked here, otherwise I never would have found it. I hardly ever post over there. Just read it because I find the drama there highly entertaining. Kind of like a soap opera.
At last, a place I can come bitch about the stupid inconsistencies with expectations, ridiculous rewrite requests and all the other bullshit. I swear, if that "I Heart DS" shirt wasn't so damned soft and comfortable, I'd go burn it.
Anyway, glad this site exists. It's obviously much needed. I'm on my way of slowly working my way out of that place by looking for better gigs.
DMS_Day_Laborer

Advertisement

Re: hey

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 am

Welcome to the fun :D... I have only been here a few weeks, but it has completely pulled me away from the Z-forums and actually helped me expand my client list.
I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Re: hey

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 am

Welcome to the romper room. It's entertaining here, you can curse, hold actual conversations and get useful information without the threat of your post or thread being deleted for something as simple as saying you don't like someone or the word "crap." You know, as long as you don't gossip endlessly or stalk anybody online. You know, the crazy stuff. ;)

And no "cyber bar" on Friday nights. Oy!
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....