[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Another DSS newb

• Advertisement

Another DSS newb

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Another DSS newb

Postby WriterOfSpam » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:20 pm

Actually, I'm a lurker that can't keep her comments to herself anymore. I've only been with DS since December and the bloom was officially off the rose by my third article. You know, one of those first three the SCE has to review? :roll: Knowing it would happen didn't stop my raging over the absurd requests -- or for the SCE to make edits and publish it so it's now completely wrong. Thankfully I already had my pseudonym in place.

Anyway, I thought I should finally join in since the knowledge here is what has me sailing through the DS machine with minimal cursing and throwing of stuff. I know that the tip to write like Mr. Rogers speaks works like a charm!
“That’s not writing, that’s typing.” - Truman Capote
WriterOfSpam

Advertisement

Re: Another DSS newb

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm new here and to DS too. Just recently got out of my 3-article probation, and also was completely over CE bullshit by the third article. (I got those wonderful questions in my comment boxes that had clear answers for anyone who, you know, read the shit I wrote.)

Sorry for jumping on your thread, but I have nothing better to offer as an introduction. Hi to you and hi to everyone else.

Personally I wish more people would come here early on. The regular forums made me want to puke as soon as I went there looking for answers. This place is much better.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby i_smell » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 pm

SEO Speedwagon... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Postby Tink » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:44 pm

I never introduced myself. Shame on me. I don't see any point in making my own thread since I don't have anything to say. I've been writing for DMS for a couple months now. I like your forum, it's interesting.

That is all.
Tink

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....