[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Just About Ready to Devour the Universe.

• Advertisement

Just About Ready to Devour the Universe.

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Just About Ready to Devour the Universe.

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Good morning.

1. I don't mind writing for DMS. It's easy pay, and I write what I know. Sometimes the incompetence of the editorial staff blows my tiny mind.

2. I don't hate all CEs, but the ones I do hate, I hate with venomous furor. Smug pricks.

3. I semi-frequent the zombie forum, because there is occasionally helpful information. However, there are a few people there who I wish (figuratively, of course) that I could murder. There are many very nice people there, but their niceness is overshadowed by those who are oversensitive, childish, whiny, know-it-alls, insensitive, socially awkward, rude or combinations of these things.

4. The spell check monster on this forum post is telling me that I've spelled "combinations" wrong.

5. I hate crybabies.

6. I hate know-it-alls.

7. I hate it when people post questions and the responses are as follows. "Silly, silly pedestrian fool, don't you know ANYTHING? WE have the guidelines MEMORIZED and if YOU DON'T, you're a FUCK."

fin

Thanks for playing.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Advertisement

Re: Just About Ready to Devour the Universe.

Postby Adam V. Lally » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Is that a Pantera reference? Because I really love the idea of someone angrily listening to Pantera while churning out articles on Baby Shower Invitation Ideas.
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Adam V. Lally

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm

"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby Adam V. Lally » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Right on. I'm using L7 for home improvement articles.
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Adam V. Lally

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Sipping a Cherry Limeade from Sonic at the same time is also comforting.
FuckingHostile

Postby WriterOfSpam » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 pm

“That’s not writing, that’s typing.” - Truman Capote
WriterOfSpam

Postby Pardon_my_French » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Pardon_my_French

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....