[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hi and oh my dear gods.....

• Advertisement

Hi and oh my dear gods.....

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Hi and oh my dear gods.....

Postby DinaMerrill » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi, I thought that little bug was on my computer screen! :D

Believe me, I understand where you're coming from. Right before I threw in the towel--a couple of months ago now--I had a similar sort of thing happen to me. I turned in a polished effort for naught.

Welcome! I don't post regularly but saw the time you posted and wanted to say that I jumped in so quickly, I forgot to introduce myself. Bad form, I guess.

Try to expand your radius away from the hell hole of DS. You'll feel better and your voice will return.
DinaMerrill

Advertisement

Postby CrazyHatLady » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 am

CrazyHatLady

Postby Hellboy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 am

Well fuck, I swatted that damn bug. Now I'm down to one monitor.
Hellboy

Postby Bipolarlife » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 am

Welcome, forthefkwittery. You've been in freelance quite awhile! :D Let's all get pissed off and piss drunk.
Bipolarlife

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....