[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I come...

• Advertisement

I come...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

I come...

Postby Hellboy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

.. straight from hell bearing a bad attitude and a big gun. Not really, I could give a shit less and had my gun taken away by strict gun laws.

At least I still have my looks.
Hellboy

Advertisement

Re: I come...

Postby queenoffckall » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:24 am

queenoffckall

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 am

When I first read the title I was planning on seeing something kinky, damn homonyms...
I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby Natch » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:42 am

Leave homonyms alone. They were born that way.
"It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption."
Natch

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:54 am

I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby FuckingHostile » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:21 am

Welcome, Hellboy. We are natural enemies, since you zapped my babies and fried their tentacles in your first movie. I don't know what you get up to you in your comic books, but if I smell tentacles burning here, there'll be R'lyeh to pay.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby Hellboy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 pm

@queen: Two years of CE badgering have led to my poor grammar, bad punctuation and horrible sentence structure. :oops:

@fuckermcfucksticks: I had to add the allure of something kinky to get people to read my post.

Thank you for the warm welcome FuckingHostile. Let me apologize now for the large amount of fried tentacles you will smell later.
Hellboy

Postby FuckingHostile » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:24 pm

You're welcome. Please be advised that the burning of the Old Gods will create chaos in the universe, and also, I might flip you off and steal your wallet.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby Hellboy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:32 pm

For fuck sake FuckingHostile, you made me spray green tea all over my keyboard. :lol:
Hellboy

Postby FuckingHostile » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

FuckingHostile

Next

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....