[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Done drinking the Kool-Aid

• Advertisement

Done drinking the Kool-Aid

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Done drinking the Kool-Aid

Postby justsaynokids » Sun May 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi, my name is justsaynokids, and I have been drinking the Kool-Aid for 3 years. I always had this thought in the back of my head while reading the z-forums that these people take DS WAY too seriously, with their talk of obscure grammar rules and constant defense of asinine policies, but it wasn't until I found this forum that I realized that I wasn't the only one. Thank you all for making me realize that I wasn't crazy, just rational.
justsaynokids

Advertisement

Re: Done drinking the Kool-Aid

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sun May 22, 2011 8:29 pm

I've always hated the phrase 'drinking the Kool Aid.' Probably because I used to know a guy who used it all the time and 98% of the time used it in situations where it wasn't the appropriate phrase. That's just a random aside, however.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Crackity Jones » Mon May 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Howdy! Come for the antidote, stay for the lulz.

Good to have you. You perfectly described how I felt about the zombs before I got here. Except for the grammar part. I loves me some grammar.
Crackity Jones

Postby liarmcliarface » Mon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby FuckingHostile » Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Crackity, of your ever-changing avatars of the past few weeks, this one is my favorite. It's so ironic.

Welcome, new person.
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby BurnCEs » Tue May 24, 2011 12:51 am

BurnCEs

Postby Crackity Jones » Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 am

Crackity Jones

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....