[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Allow myself to introduce...myself

• Advertisement

Allow myself to introduce...myself

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Well, I feel really bad because I have been lurking here for a couple of months as I distanced myself from the Evil Empire. I have learned quite a bit from all of you about what is really going on at that place. I do believe it is lower hell. It was great when I first started because it was a little extra cash for beer and an extra toy for my son, but since January I loath even looking for something to write. Thank god I took on an extra gig at work for some cash because I seriously can't go back there and feel clean.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Advertisement

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 pm

"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:27 pm

See Notes is an ass! Sometimes the notes are even more useless than knowing this person exists! And, I have had Greetings! I would like to dig Greetings eye out with a splork and then pack the gaping hole borax and then piss on it. The reason for only one eye is because it has to be a cyclops to be this stupid.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I showed the wife one of its comments and she said "The Arlen Advocate is missing its editor." And the reality of it is that this is someone who probably worked at a weekly that had a run of about 3,000 and thought they worked for the Times.
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Shep Proudfoot » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Shep Proudfoot

Postby Rorschach » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Rorschach

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby liarmcliarface » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Previous

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....