[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'm just in it for the money

• Advertisement

I'm just in it for the money

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

I'm just in it for the money

Postby mechappens » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi guys,
I've been writing for DMS for awhile now and I was starting to feel a little jaded. And then I found all of you! You all made me laugh and you brought humor back into my depressed content writing life.

That's all for right now.
mechappens

Advertisement

Re: I'm just in it for the money

Postby Pardon_my_French » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Ah, that is a beautiful thing.

Pardon_my_French

Postby G-String Theory » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Regardless of what the DS assholerati might think of the existence of this place, in my opinion it has actually made me a more productive writer in very short order because I can always surf over here and get some perspective and read things I can empathize with. Left to my own thoughts about the gig, I'd probably obsess over the need to blow something up rather than focus on the fact that when you get right down to it and overlook the shitty CE's and their absentee-landlord supervisors, this is easy money.
G-String Theory

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:21 pm

You can make a few dollars but you have to be so careful sometimes. I never put anything in on Friday through Sunday. I hold my stuff until Monday Morning before I let it go. THe CE'S are just a bunch of pricks on the weekend.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah I made sure I lurked long enough to know the esprit de corps. I wanted to know the proper protocol and I did find out that animal pics are a large section of the group. I just felt like my soul had been sucked out of me after 6 months at that place and I had to get out of there. Thank you for not eating me. And I also know, don't piss off the frog because it can lead to painful burns from a Gauloise, beating with an empty wine bottle and a thorough clubbing with a three day old loaf of French bread.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Pardon_my_French » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 pm

El Hombre Pablo

Postby mechappens » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I need to go dig up an appropriate avatar....
mechappens

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....