• Advertisement

DMS is making me stupid

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

DMS is making me stupid

Postby Weasel_Toad » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 am

I don't hate it exactly, but I noticed my creative writing abilities were slowly being smothered under a thick fog of banality, so I started looking for options. I decided, after lurking a bit, to register last night after Metaliwhatever showed up in the CE tool thread and started chastising everyone. That guy really pisses me off.

Ironically, I only found this site because I saw him bitching and whining about it repeatedly in the other forum.
Weasel_Toad

Advertisement

Re: DMS is making me stupid

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 am

Oh he is a righteous tool! I saw him get into it with this one gal for an entire evening during football season. He's abusive and she got banned. Funny thing is, even though the gal was a Pats fan, she was still pretty cool!
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Re: DMS is making me stupid

Postby Weasel_Toad » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am

I mean seriously, how do you allow yourself to become such an arrogant prick? Part of the reason I became interested in these forums was because it was increasingly difficult to talk to people there while remaining polite and professional toward people who don't deserve it.

Hell, some of those people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. I would maybe piss on them after the fire went out though. :twisted:
Weasel_Toad

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....