[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Over it

• Advertisement

Over it

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Over it

Postby AgentTrix » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I joined DMS like a year and a half ago because my brick and mortar job made me want to stick a screwdriver in my eye. I was perfectly happy just lurking here and raging vicariously through you people until I saw the CE shit storm thread. Excuse me... *I'm* an uneducated piece of pond scum? More like a scientist who has been invited to speak at national conferences and written professional scientific documents.

So... nice to meet you all. And nice ad placement:

Last edited by AgentTrix on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AgentTrix

Advertisement

Re: Over it

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Mais si, it's so nice to be put in our place, non? Bienvenue.

Pardon_my_French

Postby Ladidah » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Welcome, Agent Trix.

That isn't really a banana. It's a penis that DMS uses to shove up our asses sans the KY.

The CE shitstorm thread isn't anything new for us. We already knew what some of those hookers thought of us. What they seem to completely miss is that we're all contractors for a content mill-- community college graduates and Doctors alike. The shitty ground we walk upon with this particular client is exactly the same for all of us. I'd love to kick some of that shit right in the eyeball of two particularly bitter, misanthropic CEs, but I'll save that for another day.

Also, cute bunny. ;)
"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Everybody else has had more sex than AgentTrix.

Except Michael S, apparently.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby AgentTrix » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Meh.
Last edited by AgentTrix on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
AgentTrix

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby DeathofRats » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 am

SQUEAK
DeathofRats

Postby DeathofRats » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 am

SQUEAK
DeathofRats

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....