[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Hello.

• Advertisement

Hello.

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Hello.

Postby Karl » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 am

Hi. I've been lurking here for awhile. I figured it would be polite to join and say hello.

I've been at Demand for about six months. I have other freelance gigs, but it's my main one right now. If it hadn't been for reading the forum here, I might have quit or gone insane or both, so thanks. :mrgreen:
"I am not a Marxist. " -- Karl Marx
Karl

Advertisement

Re: Hello.

Postby Scribe On Demand » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 am

Hello, Karl. Welcome welcome. Looks like you and I have the same beard. Interesting.

Since you've been lurking, I'm sure you know the rules. Be witty, be funny, don't take shit too seriously. Respect the Frog and the Queen, otherwise the Queen will fuckin' mess you up and Froggie will insult you in French, pour bad wine on you (while she drinks the good stuff) and ban you forever. Sexual jokes about ClueBat and Bats are appreciated and they'll totally one up you.

Have fun!
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 am

Wilkommen
"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby Karl » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Thanks for the advice and welcome.

BTW, FuckingHostile, I love your avatar.
Karl

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 pm

"Many a fool has sought to oppose my diabolical will, only to find out later that they probably shouldn't have tried to do that." --Cthulhu
FuckingHostile

Postby Karl » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Karl

Postby FuckingHostile » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:04 pm

FuckingHostile

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:31 am

And it's Karl Marx!!!!
let's see if he can bring some life to this German attack.... Evidently not!
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Crackity Jones » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:09 am

Crackity Jones

Postby EnigmaticJack » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Next

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....