[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Time to stop lurking...

• Advertisement

Time to stop lurking...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Time to stop lurking...

Postby Donna » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Oooooh. is pretty. Blue takes me back to 1990's Internet hyperlinks.

Oh yeah, were you saying something, yeoman?
Donna

Advertisement

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 am

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:56 am

Oh gawd. That ugly "lookie at me, I so cute" color is raping my eyes.
Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 am

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby thebesig » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 pm

tommysmom: Get over yourself, dumbass.

So says the fuckface that has to call itself "tommy's mom." Really? Pull your head out of your ass shitbrains before giving advice to people.

tommysmom: Its hard to read.

So, you find this hard to read? Congratulations dumbfuck.

I posted on the old Protest Warrior forums, where posters ranged in age from 15 to 60. You're basically telling me that you, an assumed writer, can't understand something that someone that hasn't graduated high school yet was easily able to do.

WOW! Where the fuck do they get people like you?

tommysmom: Nobody is going to pay attention to some asshole who doesn't follow certain basic rules of etiquette.

So says the dumbass that calls me an "asshole" and a "dumbass." You're not exactly setting yourself up as a shining example on how to behave on these message boards. Do as you preach before telling people what they need to do.

If nobody is going to pay attention to me, then nobody is going to reply to me. It's that simple. You proved yourself wrong with your own actions.
Illegitimi non carborundum
thebesig

Postby thebesig » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:11 pm

thebesig

Postby thebesig » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:15 pm

thebesig

Postby thebesig » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 pm

thebesig

Postby thebesig » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:24 pm

berg: God forbid we take away your one distinguishing feature. It's a fucking color.

Really? You attack me, then expect me to do what you tell me to do? Not happening. I'm going to continue to post in blue text. If you have issues with that, you could simply ignore my thread, or refuse to reply to me.

Yes, "it's a fucking color," so quit bitching about it. Those bitching about it are going about it the wrong way if they expect me to change my text color.

berg: Change it, or I am going to put in a petition to have you ass-raped.

You need to put in a petition to have you read and understand what you're addressing before replying to it, before talking about submitting petitions to get something else done.

berg: Nobody cares about how you plan to gain credibility through eHow.

Did you even bother reading what I said before commenting? WHERE, in my posts, do I argue that I'm trying to gain credibility through eHow? Go back, read what I actually wrote, then get back with me.

berg: Newsflash, the sewers of humanity can't grant you credibility, only foolish recognition. You want credibility, lose the gimmicks network. You'd have to put in effort for that though.

Nowhere in my posts did I argue about getting credibility through eHow. You're advancing a non issue.

I've got other writing clients that I've written for. I no longer do writing for paying clients running content sites. I just used that as a stepping stone, which got me to other kinds of writing.

berg: So, get in line soldier,

I'm getting "in line" alright, to "assault the objective." You're seeing the results with my responses to pure foolishness.

berg: and stop insulting the management. especially the goddamn fucking frog.

I asked legitimate questions, and I still stand by them. I've interacted with management from other message boards who used a different approach when dealing with an initial post from a new member.

berg: I will eat your scrawny little ass.

Continue to conduct yourself the way you just did here, and you'll be eating your own words. Again, go find where, in my post, I talk about gaining credibility through eHow.

berg: I didn't wanna give it away, but okay, Brick.

Brick isn't a rank. Again, understand what you're replying to before disengaging your mouth before calling someone a "brick."
thebesig

Postby thebesig » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Last edited by thebesig on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thebesig

PreviousNext

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....