[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Time to stop lurking...

• Advertisement

Time to stop lurking...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Time to stop lurking...

Postby queenoffckall » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 am

queenoffckall

Advertisement

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 am

BurnCEs

Postby MsRa2U » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 am

***Here I Am -- Rock You Like a Hurricane***
MsRa2U

Postby BurnCEs » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 am

BurnCEs

Postby Devil_youknow » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:35 am

Oh gosh, Partygirl's post made the most sense. I loved it. Partygirl, my pearl-clad little doggy, you have just wonz the entire internetz.

And to the one who started it all (hereby known to me only as Princess), your response to me was too long and I didn't read it.

But you got fired from DMS. Tee hee. :D
Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 am

I think partygirl wins the thread, although I'm a big Willie fan with his fancy words and liberal views on red, white and blue. Or just blue. Or conservative views on the blue. I'm not sure if a blue font is liberal or conservative.

All I know after reading the zomb forums is that you should call that Jamie chick a teabagger. She did say don't "call" me a teabagger, so maybe she's still into letting hubby teabag her on a Saturday night.

And, of course, calling a teabagger a teabagger is similar to racist slurs. Those DMS writers. They are so smart.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Christopher_Walken » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:20 am

I wanna hold 'em, like they do in Texas play.
Christopher_Walken

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:24 pm

CW takes away all our chew toys.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 pm

This is the worst day of my life. :cry:

Rest in peace, thebesig. Rest in peace.

Back to the black. :(
Last edited by Groundskeeper Willie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

PreviousNext

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....