[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

• Advertisement

Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

ETR: A bunch of naughty stuff I decided to not leave floating around the Internet that easily identifies me.

Sorry, bros. And hello. Busy times right now, but good ones had all around. Miss ya. ;)
Last edited by truthagainst on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Advertisement

Re: Ohisashiburi and shit...

Postby The Batman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Tuthie! Welcome Back!
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:14 pm

^_____________^
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby WalkAway » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Yep, I remember you from the TB forums. Congrats on being clean (from DMS) for the past few months. And welcome back here.

I really can't imagine too many freelance gigs that are worse than DMS. It's truly a poison.
WalkAway

Postby BurnCEs » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Lol, re the pull quote and welcome back, Truthie, you have been missed.
BurnCEs

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

truthagainst

Postby Devil_youknow » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Don't make a big deal of it but we missed your little Corgi butt... :D
Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:14 pm

yay Corgi pics!

Welcome back! You are cute and you were missed! I love the hair. You can FB friend me or get on my G+ circle to see my new hair. I dyed mine pink. lol
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm

truthagainst

Postby The Batman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:33 pm

You rock!

Screenshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Next

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....