[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

• Advertisement

Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Ohisashiburi and shit...

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Yay cute!
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Advertisement

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Welcome back! You've been missed. And nice work in the zforum :)
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Postby WalkAway » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm

WalkAway

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:54 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby EnigmaticJack » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:55 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

Oh there you are. I found you. Good.

::goes back to doing something else::

Pardon_my_French

Postby Page1News » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Dang. You made me log in just to see your pic. Hi Sara! Nice to see you! It would be great if DSSers got to a point where we all could post our IRL pics. I'd love to see everyone.

I'd post my info and pic, but I think just about everyone already knows me and where to find me on the 'net -- thanks to my IRL stalker. :)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby truthagainst » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi Page! But yeah, didn't I already tell you? I think we traded names before.

I take it some people are still making at least a little bit of DMS money, then? I'd have to get really creative to find anything to write now. I told myself I'd only come out if DMS stopped being a useful source of income and looked to be staying that way, but it doesn't seem to matter much, anyway.

No one's so much as slapped my hand yet for being an asshole on the z-forums or posting info here, by the way. So far, the only reaction I got was a TB person asked for my portfolio. :?
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Page1News » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Murphy's Law --- when you don't give a shit, you hear crickets. :D
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Her stuff is still there. It goes to show you how much Sarah Pike watches the forums for issues.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

PreviousNext

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....