[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

• Advertisement

Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Ohisashiburi and bad words I can't put in the topic...

Postby truthagainst » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Advertisement

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Liar respects Truth.
"You gotta keep your worlds apart!" - George Costanza
liarmcliarface

Postby The Batman » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Holy crap! Liar is back! Where you been, bro? We need a dose of Caray around these parts.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Liar and Ducky. Something of value has definitely been lost.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm

I never left the party. I was in the attic, passed out. Don't remember how...ah yes. Some filthy slut I dragged up there. Or did she drag me? So foggy, so je ne sais quoi, memory. Moments ago I emerged from what can only be described as a world of quicksand -- so slow, dreams, so asynchronous -- into what can only be described as a world of pain, and where did that vile tart run off to anyway, and I am going to need more party to balance the humors, and perhaps a crack pipe, old chap.

Good to see you guys! I just got done lurking the most recent threads. Y'all are so fucking fun and insightful, for serious. Really glad this place is still here. I've really been remiss, sorry about that.

Some of you, I keep in touch with elsewhere, others...well let's just say we haven't yet made each other's acquaintance. This, and the general coming-out thread is epic and wonderful.
liarmcliarface

Postby liarmcliarface » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm

liarmcliarface

Postby liarmcliarface » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am

liarmcliarface

Previous

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....