[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'm Hardcore

• Advertisement

I'm Hardcore

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

I'm Hardcore

Postby molehill mountain » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 pm

The DMS newsletter linked to the hardcore freelancers thread. No mention of the top secret Facebook group though. Weird.
molehill mountain

Advertisement

Re: I'm Hardcore

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:11 pm

There is a secret Facebook group? Do tell, little mole.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Pardon_my_French » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:37 pm

::blows smoke at mole::

Pardon_my_French

Postby molehill mountain » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:23 am

molehill mountain

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 am

I'm beginning to like the mole more. Copy/paste ML's flounce. LOL Who is she trying to fool? She's not going anywhere. How long ago did she flounce? I bet she's been bitching, but she'll never give up her glorious mod tag.
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 am

That mole has jazz hands.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Camacho » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 am

Wow, a picture of a coffee mug. That's some serious scandalous shit there. So, are you going to do what you really came here to do, or just bore everyone with teasers.
"Fuck yeah!"
Camacho

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 am

If you are truly hardcore, you wouldn't bounce around and play with cool stuff like that, give the goods.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby CE_ClueBat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Yes! Post something good god dammit! LOL
CE_ClueBat

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:55 pm

LMAO. The last word was awesome. Yeah, ML. Checkmate. You got him. You'll just keep the tag and never post, but you do, so yeah, you showed him.

I told you. She'll never give up the power. She's just pissing in the wind.

DMS really fucked her over though. They took her to corporate, stuck their cocks in her mouth, and she walked away bow-legged and smiling. So many people told her they weren't doing it because they liked her. They chose specific people in the forums who had influence, but still maintained that cocksucking DMS attitude, so they could have people defend DMS.

She threatened so many people and tried to run the joint, and now she's getting fucked over like everyone told her she would be.

Instead of running to DMS and reporting people with valid complaints, she should have supported them. Every time anyone said anything negative about DMS, she bullied them, so I have a hard time feeling sorry for her.
CE_ClueBat

Next

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....