[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Well that's me to the right

• Advertisement

Well that's me to the right

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Well that's me to the right

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:13 pm

it's a bit of a dated photo, but It's about time someone saw who I be. Because of my teaching post I won't give a decent name, but Philip is easy enough. Most peopel just call me prof, and have since I was about 20.

Haven't been around in a while since I had to get 10 stitches in my eyebrow where my brother-in-law sucker punched me after Xmas with a metal beer mug. Needless to say it has been turned into my fault even though I was just walking away since he was fucking drunk.

Yes, I do teach at a Lib arts school as well as on-line and I are phinishing a PhD here in the next few months. I wonder if anyone recognizes the pictures? I was never let go since I had a good paper trail and it was because I let a CE have it because they were mildly mentally challenged and dropped a few F bombs. I did lose Posting privs on the forums though.

This is also a real shitty photo, but I just don'tthink the scar would look any better
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Advertisement

Re: Well that's me to the right

Postby truthagainst » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Oh noes, what have I started?

Too bad you now can't go back and troll the boards for extra lulz. You don't look the type to get into a bar fight, by the way. That's pretty funny.
"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Living Room! i was goingto go lay down forthe evening and watch Family Guy and it turned into fucking Springer!
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Page1News » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey Pablo! Nice to see you, too. :) Hey, will you send me some Ted Drewe's? I'm only about 250 miles across the state -- straight shot along the interstate. 8-)
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

I know a place that is better across town here in Illinois. Not as many flavors but tastes better. Yeah that pic is when I was still fat and finishing my masters back at the turn of the century. I think it was like 2003 but it's a pic I use for stuff like this. My hair us completely grey , well mostly now.
El Hombre Pablo

Postby CE_ClueBat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Oh shit, I just read this thread. I thought the picture was some famous LSD person or something, doggy. I don't know what I'm going to do if I have to stop calling you "Doggy." LOL
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Doggy is still fine
El Hombre Pablo

Postby EnigmaticJack » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:37 pm

You look like a guy I went to college with.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby truthagainst » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby Pardon_my_French » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:18 am

Oh, haha, I knew that. Oh wait, that's because Froggy is the Internet and knows who everyone of you little fuckers are.

Pardon_my_French

Next

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....