[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Need help

• Advertisement

Need help

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: Need help

Postby Groundskeeper Willie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Greetings! Nice to "meet" (lol) you! I know it can be tough starting out, but you came to the right place! We love to help out "nyoobs" (internet slang, lol).

One of our members has a great site filled with advice for people like you. You can find it at www dot thefreelancertoday dot com

(Make sure you replace the "dots" with periods, lol!)

Another great site by one of our members is constantcopy dot wordpress dot com

Hope that helps!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this guy gets it." ~thebesig, RIP
Groundskeeper Willie

Advertisement

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Willie is so good to the nyoobs.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Page1News » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Dude, you're about four years too late for these kinds of gigs. It's over; move on.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby El Hombre Pablo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:06 am

Depending on your degree I see a bright future in either the convenience store industry or retail clothing. If you are really lucky you may have enough training for assistant manager at Carl's Jr or waiter TGIFridays.

Dude, you have entered the lions den and wrapped yourself in fresh animal carcasses. This is an introduction, not a place to beg for work.
"Well Goober brought down some homegrown hay, It whopped me upside the head I never felt that way, Aunt Bea said we'd be in dutch if the Sherriff ever caught us smokin that stuff" BR5-49
El Hombre Pablo

Postby Devil_youknow » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 am

Ahhh, this was so much easier when Berg was around.

Devil_youknow

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 am

KILL THE NOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:42 pm

I like him. I guess I'm just a sucker for the name reginald. Feel free to ask anything. I'll answer as best I can.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby truthagainst » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm

"You see, I have this little policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it." - Taylor Mali
truthagainst

Location: That place where Louis CK says people just stand out on their porches and look depressed.

Postby tommysmom » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Its Andrew B12 in disguise.
tommysmom

Postby Scribe On Demand » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 am

<Nom nom nom>

Mmm. Noobs.
2012 - Year of the Lioness

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Scribe On Demand

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....