[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'm just here to give a final middle finger to DS.

• Advertisement

I'm just here to give a final middle finger to DS.

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Re: I'm just here to give a final middle finger to DS.

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am

SEO Speedwagon

Advertisement

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 am

Actually, now there's a thread in the TE forum where TQA zombies are imploring TEs to stop sending through vulgar and obviously wrong titles because it makes their jobs "all that more tedious". They're "proud" of their work for Demand, they "treasure" it, and are going to keep doing that "quality work" up until the end.

These dipshits don't realize that they need to just be passing on the titles and earning their two cents and not fucking trying to win karmic brownie points from the universe.

I'm going to make my enter finger go even faster now.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

The true zombs are the dumbest idiots of the Demand Media bunch. These are the idiots that will be left at Demand Media Studios, so their content is gonna suck ass in the suckiest of ways. Smart people (even if you had a glimmer of hope before) are not taking DMS seriously anymore.

But, some people don't empathize with others unless it happens to them, and in this case, as soon as these dumbass titlers get the email that they suck, they will change their tune.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 am

Clue, did you know that we all got that email? Titling as a position is going to end this Tuesday. No person in their right mind has ANY reason to spend more than one second on every title that comes through the system. It's a holiday weekend, no one is ever in the office to fix problems on weekends, and the end is set in stone. I just can't understand why anyone wouldn't use this opportunity to take this shitass company for all it's worth. Maybe they're still worried about getting a bad quality audit. :roll:

The TE mod said she understands why people are frustrated, but doesn't condone the unprofessional behavior. I want to ask: in what universe has Demand ever handled its contractors professionally? In what universe is an individual human being obligated to behave in a moral fashion towards a bloodsucking, ruinous corporation like DMS? The real moral imperative here is to fuck them over, take the money, and run.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 am

Oh yeah, but I was referring to the firing letters that went out prior to that where people were told their permissions were removed for performance reasons. Only NOW after they've sent thousands of emails telling tilters that they suck do they now send out emails saying the titling section is closing down (or whatever it said). Assholes.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 am

OK, I gotcha. Yeah, hopefully any of those people who were feeling bad about their performance realize now that it truly was not anything they did. This is the writing on the wall. I'm glad they get to be a little vindicated at least.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby DMS Tech Team » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 am

Hold the phones here.... What the hell did I miss? DMS is eliminating titling after Feb 21? Is this just TE, or does it include TQA and TS sections too?

Looks like the end is sneaking up on us... I need to double-check my DMS Dead Pool date, I think I was somewhere around this time.
Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby DMS Tech Team » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 am

Fixin' web servers, four steps at a time!
DMS Tech Team

Postby SEO Speedwagon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 am

All titling positions will cease to exist on Tuesday, February 21. I didn't get the email, but that's not saying much.

It's a good time to read the titling forums if you still have access -- the zombs are busy picking their jaws up off the floor in shock that anyone would wantonly and willfully fuck Demand over, especially after they were so nice and so professional in giving us a few days' notice of the end date. I guess none of them ever stole a stapler.
SEO Speedwagon

Postby jpixie86 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Oh come on guyz. Where's your morals?

Pfft.

I don't give a damn. Call me chaotic good.
jpixie86

PreviousNext

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....