[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Depressed Newbie

• Advertisement

Depressed Newbie

New user? Can't post? Introduce yourself!

Depressed Newbie

Postby Star » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 am

So I stumbled on this site after reading about it on the DMS forums in someone's angry rant about what a terrible site this place is. Of course, I had to come check it out for myself. At first I was shocked and thought it must be full of bitter people who couldn't hack it at DMS.

And then for some reason I kept coming back. Except all those pesky questions and frustrations I had about DMS that I'd flat out ignored for so long so I could keep viewing them in my mind as this perfect amazing company that I worked so hard for every day started growing the more I read the posts here. Until I realized something. I work for and with quite a colossal group of asshats. :shock:

I'm sort of shocked at how gullible I am. All that hard work for a company that for all I know is going to collapse because of it's own accounting practices, and I can't even get a high score on that damn scorecard.

What can I say, I guess this is addiction at its finest. I keep spending way more time on articles than I should, only to have them shot down by the CE's.

The forums here seem to have actual sane people instead of brainwashed writers (but I guess I'm not really one to talk). So that's my long rambling post to say hello and that I'm mostly not a zombie. Please don't shoot me :|
Star

Advertisement

Re: Depressed Newbie

Postby BurnCEs » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 am

Good call on taking the red pill then. There's loads of useful info here and the lulz can be pretty fucking good, too.
BurnCEs

Postby yes_that_anne » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Don't worry, we do zombie rehab too. ;)

Welcome!
yes_that_anne

Postby Natch » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I came over from the other forum, too. I don't have much time for the kind of crap that was going on the other week (thought it was just plain mean-spirited), but for most of the other stuff, I kinda like it here. The discussion is pretty down-to-earth, and when folk aren't just being petty about the so-called zombies, the tone is a relief from the faux sincerity and relentless passive aggression of the official forums.
"It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption."
Natch

Postby scrappy_bitch » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

scrappy_bitch

Return to Hi, My Name is XXX and I'm a DS-aholic....