[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - One step closer!!

• Advertisement

One step closer!!

Encourage your fellow DSSers to move on ... or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

One step closer!!

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 pm

I just got an independent gig on a start-up site. It's a member of a larger group of sites owned by the same company and they are all auto related. The pay is nearly ll rev share, but they guarantee $5 per article I write up to $200. I am required to write 30 per month and they are on whatever I want (auto repair related), in what ever voice I want and they encourage some humor... According to a few of their writers I spoke to, they make upwards of $3,000 per month in rev share after about 6 - 7 months. I will continue DMS as my main source until I hit this mark.

Please let this work, I posted my first article today. Oh and I am the only paid writer on the site. Some people post for free, but I oversee the free posts and decide, along with editors, if they get published.. :mrgreen:
I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Advertisement

Re: One step closer!!

Postby The Batman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Sweet! Congratulations.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Page1News » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Hell, yeah , thanks guys. I just finished two articles in about 20 minutes. So nice not to have those ridiculous restrictions. Hopefully I can get the page views up. The last writer really didn't understand why people would go to a repair site. He mostly write informative articles about laws and things like that. While they were very well written, most people don't go to repair sites to learn about the things he was posting. People want to know how to fix their car cheap and how to do it themselves.

I am excited and feel kinda free, we will see if that feeling remains when rev. share time comes hehe.
I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby JulianneHarte » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 am

Congrats! That's awesome!
Check out http://ayearofbaking.blogspot.com, one woman's mission to bake every day for a year!
JulianneHarte

Postby scribble » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:02 am

You rock! I always wondered why you Auto guys didn't leave for greener pastures. You deserve more money and respect for your expertise.

Congratulations and best of luck.
scribble

Postby writer789 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 am

That's great news! Congratulations!
writer789

Postby filly sucker » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:40 am

Big cheer from me!!!

Best of luck with it:))

filly sucker

Return to Out of Demand