[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - For the Computer Nerds

• Advertisement

For the Computer Nerds

Encourage your fellow DSSers to move on ... or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Re: For the Computer Nerds

Postby partygirl » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Awwww man, why did I click on that link? FOR GOD's SAKE, WHY?????? TORTURE!! DON'T DO IT!!! AAAAGGHHHH!!! Talk about things you can't unsee. It's worse than bad writing. It's bad art and bad writing combined,
partygirl

Advertisement

Postby EnigmaticJack » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 am

And the characters of him and his *ahem* friend. Combined.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 am

I want to kick that idiot in the face. He's some virgin loser who can't get a girl or a job. Lives off of his dad and hangs out at a fast food joint all day. Fucking loser moron.

/still pissed off that he posted the link
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Nuh-uh » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 am

What it REALLY looks like.jpg

I created some art of my own that depicts Michael's real-life romance. With his *ahem* friend. (Read: sexual assault victim.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nuh-uh

Postby EnigmaticJack » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

EnigmaticJack

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:43 pm

"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby EnigmaticJack » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Dunno. The drawring of the sexay makeouts said it was his character and the character of his *ahem* friend.

EnigmaticJack

Postby IloveCEs » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 am

IloveCEs

Postby EnigmaticJack » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

EnigmaticJack

Postby Ladidah » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Also, my 7 year old can draw better.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

I missed this post initially, but it would have been nice to have a chance without the fucking zombs clogging shit up with their desperation. :evil:

Perhaps a private forum for these posts? I know it's been suggested before, but just thought I'd throw it out there again.
"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Demand