[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - I'm glad it's going down

• Advertisement

I'm glad it's going down

Encourage your fellow DSSers to move on ... or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I'm glad it's going down

Postby Psycho_Insomniac » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Poor me. I wasn't chosen to be part of the elite First Look program. *sigh* My life is over! Not really.

A sad, sad chapter in my life is over, though, and I couldn't be happier. Since DMS has started going down hill, I've upped my contribution to other clients. I'm also planning my own Etsy shop. Between writing, taking care of the house and caring for my kid, I'm going to become a virtual shopkeeper. DMS has simply been feeding my crack...er...fabric addiction habit and so I have plenty to start with.

I dunno, do I have what it takes to be a 'domestic diva?' You decide:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psycho_Insomniac

Advertisement

Re: I'm glad it's going down

Postby pinkelephant » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Definitely! Got a shop link yet? I'll cover it on my site :)

Had to add that my 11 year old is CRAZY about your necklace! She loves anything in a zebra print!
pinkelephant

Postby randers » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 pm

What are you going to make for your Etsy shop?
randers

Postby WhatEver » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

I love Etsy!! I have a shop there, too, and actually just got an order a couple weeks ago.

I would post a link to it, but you know - that would blow my cover here ... :?

If anyone is interested AND can maintain my "privacy" here - feel free to PM me! :)
Freelance mantra: *Diversify*Diversify*Diversify*
WhatEver

Postby WhatEver » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Freelance mantra: *Diversify*Diversify*Diversify*
WhatEver

Postby Psycho_Insomniac » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks, all! Once it's live I'll post it here for sure.

My specialty for now will be young girls (18 months - 5t) clothes that don't make them look like clowns. For now it's going to be simple - four basic designs that will coordinate into different outfits. I really hate seeing all those cutesy bubbly, frilly things around the girls' necks - reminds me of Bozo the Clown.

PM me here if you wanna have a look-see at my blog. It's simple, and I'll be adding more photos. Since I'm just starting out, I'm being careful not to do too much at once. I've already got a full plate, but completing a sewing project gives me a bigger feeling of accomplishment than writing a crappy DMS article. Then again, just about anything can do that.

**My store won't be going live until January, so I have time to figure out looks, patterns, fabrics, etc.

Just for teasers, here's a sneak peak:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psycho_Insomniac

Postby Zombie--NOT! » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 am

Cute--share your store link when you are up and running, I love etsy!
Zombie--NOT!

Postby Tink » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:51 am

I've seen her outfits and they're fabulous!
Tink

Postby undercover » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 am

I like Regretsy even more than Etsy! ;)
undercover

Postby Psycho_Insomniac » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 am

Aw, Tink. You make me blush!

Undercover, some of the shit I've seen on Regretsy has curled my toes!
Psycho_Insomniac

Next

Return to Out of Demand