• Advertisement

Just Emptied My Queue

Encourage your fellow DSSers to move on ... or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Just Emptied My Queue

Postby sickofstupidity » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:00 pm

I just emptied my queue for the last time (at least the last time for the foreseeable future). I haven't written anything in months, and I don't see the point of re-learning the guidelines just to get screwed over by some newbie CE who doesn't know a split infinitive when s/e sees one.

I'd rather take a temporary pay cut and market myself. I joined a marketing training program, put up two niche websites (already making money from them via advertising), and have dedicated myself to improving my skills. I already found one client paying $50/article and have several other potential clients lined up.

The last straw was when I tried to log in to the mobile site and found that it no longer works. Even shit sites like CloudCrowd, which don't have millions of dollars in capital, work properly on mobile devices. I'm tired of this stupid company and the complete morons employed there. So long, demand!
sickofstupidity

Advertisement

Re: Just Emptied My Queue

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 am

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

It's a good time, since they are fucking over their H&G writers now. DMS is building quite the reputation for fucking over their contractors. Not a good thing to do when those contractors are writers. :D
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Return to Out of Demand