• Advertisement

Anyone still work for Mahalo?

mahalo.com

Anyone still work for Mahalo?

Postby imnotaslave » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:30 am

Just wondering what is going on over there. No one I know works there anymore, and there used to be a ton of them. I think most of them are involved in the class action suit now. On a personal level, I hear that JC is having a fucking breakdown because it's been proven that his first successes were just flukes, and left to his own devices, he would just make a mediocre site and screw everybody over. All the best writers left long ago, so who is left? Are there still guides and gurus? Enquiring minds want to know!
imnotaslave

Advertisement

Re: Anyone still work for Mahalo?

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 am

I don't think there are many, if any at all. I was a Guru there and got the boot shortly after they reformatted the site. I raped the hell out of their "Bonus" at the end, where they paid like$0.75 just to ask questions lol.

I bet they canned nearly everyone and are just hoping on residuals from here. The site was a worthless POS anyways lol.
I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby tangobango » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm

From what I have heard, they are focusing solely on videos now. Any writers they have are working in-house, instead of freelance.
tangobango

Postby CE_ClueBat » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 pm

I got an email asking to send my experience, because they were going to focus on quality. Yeah, whatever.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Postby Page1News » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 am

I also got the boot when they reformatted. I was a "guide" and a "guru." I definitely do not miss it.
You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Return to Mahalo