[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Mahalo

• Advertisement

Mahalo

mahalo.com

Re: Mahalo

Postby Jabberwocky » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Jabberwocky

Advertisement

Postby Page1News » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:35 pm

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.
Page1News

Postby RECK Rose » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Thank you for all the info. I wrote quite a few guides for Mahalo early in 2010, but got busy with other things and it fell to the wayside. Seems it might be worth getting back into.
RECK Rose

Postby yourmom » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Interesting. I signed up for Mahalo a long time ago but never did anything with it. I didn't really realize they had writing gigs, I thought they were more like chacha or kgb
dont panic. I'm not here to hate.

Check out my blog at http://www.beautymadefresh.net

and my horror/fantasy/science-fiction novels @
http://www.chelseahoffman.weebly.com
yourmom

Postby Psycho_Insomniac » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:20 am

ChaCha was a total and complete waste of my time in the early part of this year. I have $75 due me stuck there because I don't have a bank account with their favorite bank and can't cash out until I have $100. Fuck.
Psycho_Insomniac

Postby JulianneHarte » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 am

Check out http://ayearofbaking.blogspot.com, one woman's mission to bake every day for a year!
JulianneHarte

Postby Jabberwocky » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 am

Jabberwocky

Postby JulianneHarte » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 am

Check out http://ayearofbaking.blogspot.com, one woman's mission to bake every day for a year!
JulianneHarte

Postby D.H. » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 am

Moving this into the appropriate forum. Can we please try to post things to the appropriate places? :P :P
D.H.

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Just wanted to say thinks to Page1News. App'd to Mahalo and got my "test" email. Now I just need enough herb and coffee to get the creative juices flowing. :lol:

They promise that you can make up to $300/week. I'd rather write at 10 places to make my weekly income than write for DS. This gig could definitely cut into my crap DS time.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

PreviousNext

Return to Mahalo