[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - anyone taking on rev share at ds?

• Advertisement

anyone taking on rev share at ds?

Revenue Share / Passive Income ... or make money while you sleep.

anyone taking on rev share at ds?

Postby CE_ClueBat » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:14 pm

DS dumped a bunch of rev share. The weird thing is that I get $2/article/month on my old DS rev share, but it's from maybe 5 articles. lol It's mostly one article that surprised the shit out of me. I figured it was too dated.

I'm going to bang out some rev share, so even if DS tanks and I can't find much for flat rate, maybe I'll be a bit ahead of the game and at least generate revenue share. DS is by far my best earner for rev share, and Suite101 is second.

I think I'm going to give Hub Pages a try. I'm just really hesitant to give up my adsense to any website that I don't control.
"Or, it could be that I don't know everything." ~TheBatman
CE_ClueBat

Advertisement

Re: anyone taking on rev share at ds?

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 pm

I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby sickofstupidity » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:24 am

sickofstupidity

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 am

fuckermcfucksticks

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Rev share is alllllllll about keyword research. That's all there is to it, really. The only thing you have to test is the strength of the site with Google. For instance, with Suite, the best sweet spot for search volume is 5k-10k. For eHow, you can do higher volume, because eHow has a strong presence in Google.

I'm going to start Hub Pages, so I need to test it out. I don't see many hub pages at the top in Google, so I'm thinking they may be somewhere in the same category as Suite.
CE_ClueBat

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm

See, I never knew that Cluebat, you taught me something new lol. I am still kinda SEO and keyword stupid. I am slowly learning it, but not quite there yet.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am

CE_ClueBat

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Thanks Cluebat, you are the queen of SEO. I took your advice and found all of the 5-10K global search volume stuff and outlined some articles to write. Hopefully I can turn this into some passive scratch over the next few months. :mrgreen:

I need to diversify myself into other writing avenues besides cars. I love sports and I am a sports radio guy second to an auto guy, but pro sports is too cluttered. I know precisely dick about tech right now, because where I am is about 1.5 years behind every other country in tech stuff.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby CE_ClueBat » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 pm

I talked to a sports writer at Suite and he does not do well. Be careful with sports. Just check the ads. One tip is that the $.05 CPC you see in Adwords/keyword tool means that there's no bidders for ads, so it's likely you'll get unrelated ads.

Auto, I would think, is a good moneymaker. I'm the opposite of you. I don't know dick about cars. lol

Another idea is to fine 1 high CPC rate and put that in your title and focus on it. Then, use the lower rate CPC ads to draw low-competition traffic. You can even do a separate article with higher volume, no competition ads and do a link to your other Suite article with a better CPC value. Put the link in the 1st or 2nd paragraph.

Also, make sure when you use an outside link on the Suite page that you set the "Target" to open a new tab. It's marked as "_blank" when you view the Target tab in the link window at Suite. This opens a new window, so the reader still has your page opened.

Hope I helped. I'm a team player and want to help my fellow writers make money. I feel like it's us against the content mills. lol
CE_ClueBat

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 pm

You kick ass cluebat.

Will suite allow me to link to an outside blog (mine) that doe not mention my name, just an alias?
fuckermcfucksticks

Next

Return to Residual Income