[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Backend SEO stuff??

• Advertisement

Backend SEO stuff??

Revenue Share / Passive Income ... or make money while you sleep.

Backend SEO stuff??

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 am

Hey all,

As some of you know, I have launched a bunch of sites and will continue until I hit the magical number I have in my head. My writers seem pretty good at their end of the SEO, but is there anything I can do on the backend. Here's what I have done so far.

1) Changed the permalinks to use the article title instead of a random number
2) Automatically rebuilding sitemaps with auto ping to the "Big 3" when a new post goes up.
3) Chose SEO friendly URLs
4) Using a keyword generator for posts (you plug in one keyword and it spits out 12 more)

I think that is all I have done so far. FYI, my sites are powered by Word Press, you can see a few of them in the area below.

Any ideas, opinions, complaints?? Thanks!! :mrgreen:
I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Advertisement

Re: Backend SEO stuff??

Postby Natch » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 am

Two ideas off the top of my head: a "Related Posts" feature; sidebar (live) RSS feeds for the other sites in your network.
"It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption."
Natch

Postby rpill@rocketmail.com » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Write on topics that contain "low competition" keywords.
"You take the blue pill, you wake up in your bed and the story ends. You believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill…and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." -Morpheus
rpill@rocketmail.com

Postby givethemyourworst » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:50 am

givethemyourworst

Postby ms.IV » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 am

ms.IV

Postby anaesthetic » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Is there a specific keyword generator you like?
anaesthetic

Postby CrazyHatLady » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 pm

When you write a post on a specific keyword, always link one instance of that keyword in the article to your main page. It really helps overall site SEO.

So if you write an article for the keyword "Hotels in Las Vegas", link the first instance of "Hotels in Las Vegas" back to www.whateveryourdomainis.com.
CrazyHatLady

Return to Residual Income