[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Passive Income

• Advertisement

Passive Income

Revenue Share / Passive Income ... or make money while you sleep.

Passive Income

Postby berg » Wed May 11, 2011 5:39 am

When I first started working for Demand I was creating an article to go along with every article that I wrote on the site. It was pretty ridiculous and I stopped doing that, but now, I am glad I did. I figured if I was going to sell my thoughts about certain topics for $15.00 then I needed to put some work into my own website as well. I've been making 50 cents a day on average for all of those pages that I posted on my website. That's for all of them combined, not per page.

I've decided to go back to doing this because I am really surprised how easy you can make money just by posting good quality articles to your website. I don't use keywords, I don't insert metadata. I just make sure the organization of the site is easy to navigate and the content is high quality. Now, it helps that my site is already ranked number 1 for its main keyword phrase, but still, I never made anything off Adsense until I did this.

I encourage everyone to invest as much time in themselves as they are investing in Demand or other writing schemes. It seems it can eventually pay off. Just be honest in your writing, don't try and figure out Google and you should see your site begin to climb. I've had this website for 15 years and only added minimal content to it. I have always made my money off charging people for my services, but I am beginning to realize there is money to be made with free information as well.

Basically, I am providing the stuff that can be found with a little searching for free, while all of my original ideas and mentoring are still obtained through services. My website is very clean with only one ad on the side of the page.

Okay, I hope this didn't sound preachy or too obvious. I just want everyone here to know that Demand studio doesn't have some secret method here. They aren't making much more than I am per article. The difference is that they have millions of articles and I have maybe 50. The again, we don't need millions of articles to live our extravagant lifestyles, do we. Except for the Frog, wine gets expensive.
berg

Advertisement

Re: Passive Income

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed May 11, 2011 8:36 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby partygirl » Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 am

partygirl

Postby Pardon_my_French » Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 am

Pardon_my_French

Postby partygirl » Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Yeah, sorry Berg. Thanks for the info. Wish I wasn't an idiot who knows lots about shoes and curtains but nothing about how to make a website. If I knew how to create a website, then I could use all your good advice. It seems all I do for DMS lately is write curtain articles. I really need to turn them into a website for myself, since apparently people are googling for that shit.

I gave hubpages a shot on some other topics but that was a waste.
partygirl

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 pm

You should expand this into an ebook, berg. Seriously. Back when I was doing my gig where I was reviewing scammy sites and get-rich schemes, about 3/4 of them were trying to sell some bullshit program on doing exactly what you described without making nearly as much sense about it as you did.
'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby Ladidah » Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Berg,

I'm curious, do you sell advertising to private companies on your site? If not, have you considered it? What about affiliate sales? Do you do those?

I'd like to get into an ad network and have had some minor companies offer to pay me for advertising. So, I'm really looking into that. I mean, of course, as opposed to AdSense. I want to offer the 125X125 ad blocks and maybe a blog sponsorship or something so I'm curious if anyone is doing that.
"I've been arguing online since ! I am a warrior!"-- some fucktard in a forum
Ladidah

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed May 11, 2011 4:18 pm

'Guys and girls, beware, the berg has warned you.'

Rule number one: The Doctor lies.
EnigmaticJack

Postby berg » Wed May 11, 2011 7:34 pm

berg

Postby EnigmaticJack » Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm