[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Help me out here

• Advertisement

Help me out here

We won't rat you out.

Help me out here

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 am

I may know of a z forum participant who is attempting to out some of us to the higher ups. Normally I wouldn't give two shits, but right now, with all the crazy, I don't want any of us to get canned for a bullshit
reason. The problem is, I know the z forum identities of the people getting outed, not the DSS handle. So, what do? Nothing and keep under the radar? PM the target in the z forums and hope he/she/it returns the secret handshake?

You guys toss out some advice. I just found a big, fat bottle full of benzos in my bathroom, so I'm headed to bed. I'll catch up in a few hours.
Last edited by queenoffckall on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
queenoffckall

Advertisement

Re: Help me out here

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 am

I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby fraulein_maria » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 am

One would hope that the higher ups would disregard this type of childish toadyism since it would be very difficult to prove definitively that a DSS user is a particular DMS writer

One would also hope that any z forum participant would realize that engaging in such childish toadyism will make them a very likely target for a long-term and subtle planting of their identity on this and other websites, just to prove how very unreliable such things are.
fraulein_maria

Postby BurnCEs » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 am

How serious do you think this cunt is and do you reckon he has positive IDs on anyone, other than those who have voluntarily outed themselves here?

I agree with Fucker, though, this person needs urgent and preferably violent corrective treatment.
BurnCEs

Postby fuckermcfucksticks » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 am

I am really not a dick... I just play one on DSS.
fuckermcfucksticks

Postby Tink » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 am

Is there anything in our contracts that say we can't speak disparagingly about DMS? I don't think so, because it's done all the time on the official forum. The only real difference is that here, adult language is used.
Tink

Postby The Batman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 am

Send something to the z forum screennames. Just say, hey XXXXX is accusing you of being at DSS to TPTB. Don't know if it's true or not. Don't care. Just giving you a head's up in case you hear anything.
"Wait, when is March Madness?" ~CE Cluebat
The Batman

Postby Donna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Such major bullshit. Unbelievable. Who has that much time on their hands? Why do THEY give a fuck what WE do over here?

Enough preaching to the choir. I like Batman's suggestion. I agree, PM the z-forum handle and give them a heads up.

I would like to know who the zomb head is that is doing it. Payback's a bitch.
Donna

Postby Adam V. Lally » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Thing is, they might be able to read PM's posted through the DMS site. I don't think they'd care, but I do think they're petty assholes who can terminate us for no reason if they want to...we're contractors. We sneeze the wrong way and they can fire us, or just because Auntie Eve didn't have her midol.

That's a tricky one. Not to get too Spy vs. Spy about it, but you could post some sort of tagline here and then PM that to the people on the DS forums.

What kind of creepy asshole stalks strangers for badmouthing a slimy corporation? Ugh.
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Adam V. Lally

Postby queenoffckall » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 pm

A creepy asshole we've occasionally poked fun at.

This is the thing: they seem to be looking for reasons to can people. I'm going under the radar right now. I'm not asking the help desk for anything, I'm not saying anything even remotely controversial on the z forums and while I don't want to see something bad happen to another writer, possibly one of us, because of one narc, I don't want to do anything to make me visible, either.
queenoffckall

Next

Return to Privacy