[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4664: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4666: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4667: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3780)
Demandstudiossucks.com • View topic - Careful, People

• Advertisement

Careful, People

We won't rat you out.

Re: Careful, People

Postby Natch » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 am

Tink, you're the most inoffensive person on here. The only way you'd suffer at the hands of a tattler would be if Demand suddenly took a dislike to adorable things that flutter around being nice to everyone.
"It's a naive domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption."
Natch

Advertisement

Postby Tink » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 am

Ah, thanks Bro. I was just thinking someone was rounding up names or something. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I'm cool now.
Tink

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby Tink » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:08 pm

:lol: :lol:
Tink

Postby Christopher_Walken » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

They're so stubborn, DMS staff, thinking they can sneak in here, unnoticed. I don't speak a word of frog, but me and the Frenchie, we got it. We got the doors here. We're on the watch.
I wanna hold 'em, like they do in Texas play.
Christopher_Walken

Postby alice » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Maybe it was Metal Lyin' and his vast invading army of one.
alice

Postby i_smell » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

I was going to PM you about this Frenchie, but maybe this thread is appropriate too. When I logged in Thursday (I think), I mistyped my password and got a message that I had used too many login attempts and that I needed to fill in a captcha to proceed.

Normally if I mistype my password once, I don't get that error message, so my best guess is that someone made a bunch of failed attempts to login to my account. Everyone might want to make sure their passwords are really hard to guess. :?
Attn Co-Authors:

That is all.
i_smell

Postby queenoffckall » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 pm

We had a thread about this in Anything Goes a little while back. This has happened to a lot of us, myself included. I don't think it was ever resolved as to whether this is a poorly done hacking attempt or a problem with the website itself.
queenoffckall

Postby Pardon_my_French » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Pardon_my_French

Postby William Mark Felt » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 am

Don't trust me. You saw what happened to Nixon, right? 8-)
William Mark Felt

PreviousNext

Return to Privacy